In the 1.6 update (released September 10, 2014)
- Two new languages added thanks to some generous help from the community. A very special thanks goes to Julien Pons (Qwib-Qwib) for the French translation and Zsolt Brechler (lostprophet) for the Hungarian translation.
- Key binding interface no longer jumps to the top of the list after selecting a key to change.
In the 1.5 update (released July 18, 2014):
Note that there are some very minor spoilers below.
- Fixed a potential progression blocker when players die while reading a note.
- Fix for the bell in Fort Hope not working properly at the end of the game in certain situations.
- Fixed a message timing problem that could potentially cause a destination in Deep Forest not to count toward the Pathfinder achievement.
- The key binding now shows on the Close button and functions as expected in all menus and screens.
- Map rollovers now work correctly with a gamepad.
- Numerous improvements in the menus and journal screens related to gamepad focus and selection highlighting.